For those of you that have been putting off buying this game because of the bugs and glitches, your time to purchase this title may come this Thursday.
Today on the Mass Effect news page the following fixes were announced that will address, crashes and improved performance as well as adding some gameplay features that, us, the gamers have asked for.
– Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
– Increasing the inventory limits
– Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
– Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
– Improving localized voice over lip sync
– Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
– Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
– There are many more adjustments being made, all of which you can find in our patch notes.
Over the next two months we’ll be rolling out additional patches which will go even deeper and look to improve several areas of the game:
– More options and variety in the character creator
– Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
– Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
– Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
– Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
These upcoming patches will also address performance and stability issues. And we’re looking at adding more cosmetic items to single player for free.