DRAGON QUEST XI ARRIVES THIS SEPTEMBER
The Epic Beginning to a New Adventure for PlayStation 4 and STEAM
Square Enix Ltd., today announced that DRAGON QUEST® XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM® on 4th September 2018.
DRAGON QUEST XI is the long-awaited eleventh entry to the series from series creator Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama.
The game follows the perilous journey of a hunted Hero who must uncover the mystery of his fate with the aid of a charismatic cast of supporting characters. With a quest that takes players across continents and over vast oceans as they learn of an ominous threat facing the world, DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, beautifully detailed world to life, with finely tuned turn-based combat and an immersive story that will appeal to fans and newcomers alike.
Featuring tons of side-quests and mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours, the Western release of DRAGON QUEST XI will also feature several upgrades and enhancements that were not in the Japanese version of the game, including:
- English Voiceover – to bring the charismatic cast of characters to life
- Draconian Quest – a hard mode that offers additional challenges for more experienced players
- Overhauled Menus & UI – with graphical enhancements and more intuitive navigation
- Camera Mode – allowing players to take in views of the beautiful landscape, character renders and ferocious monsters in detail
- A new dash function and many other system enhancements such as improved character and camera movement
To get first look at gameplay from the Western version of DRAGON QUEST XI, view below!